Monday, June 6, 2011

Seneca



Our family was blessed this weekend with a new baby girl. Seneca Mary was born June 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM 7lbs 3 oz 19inches long. She is such a joy to our family. Her birthmother chose our family just a week ago. We haven't even been able to grasp the full concept of having a baby so fast! Adoption is such a blessing and we now have more members to our family tree, with Seneca's birthfamily. They are all such special people who have also added us to their family. The love that spread in the last few days is so amazing it can't even be expressed. We had an amazing time in the hospital after she was born getting to know her birthmother and is was nice to share in the experience.

6 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you guys. What a blessing

Jill said...

This is so amazing. Adoption is a wonderful experience. One we will never forget. Love ya. Miss ya. She is beautiful.

Amanda Griggs said...

We are so excited for your family! She is beautiful! Congratulations!

J+C+4=FUN said...

This whole thing brings tears to my eyes. I am the happiest aunt. I am so grateful for Seneca to be here. My favorite quote right now is "The Lords timing is always perfect. Even if we don't realize it at the time." So true in your new addition. Thank you to her birthmother.

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

This is so exciting!!! We are so happy for you guys and wish you the very best! Yay!!!!!

Melanie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! CONGRATS! When I heard from Katy I looked to see if there were pictures. I am glad you got one up! She is precious!