I wish I was more consistent with blogging, but I'm just busy being a mom. Writing in my journal has been more important and with the addition of facebook that has freed me up from not blogging. My birthfamilies are my friends and they get updates when they happen. We are starting another new adventure and that is another adoption. I know some people may be thinking "wow 3!" or maybe they are thinking "good it's about time for another one for them" Whatever your feelings may be just know that those are both of the things I've been thinking. over the last few months. I've already started the adoption process again for the third time and have already found snags in the system. Turns out there is not an adoption case worker for the state of New Mexico. Which makes me feel a littler like I'm the case worker for myself. Just because there is no case worker with LDS Family Services doesn't mean that haven't been helpful and tried to get everything taken care of legally. It just means I don't have a direct contact and a bunch a little hoops to just through. In a couple of weeks I hope to have my information posted on www.itsaboutlove.com and hoping for the next addition to our family. So I'm spreading the word, we need our next child to find his or her way to our home. Tell everyone you know and I'll keep you posted.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment