

Christmas was really fun this year. Mostly because Kaub is so fun. He loves it all. He didn't understand the opening of presents. We couldn't get him to tear the paper. In one present was a truck and dad couldn't open it fast enough for him. He knows his trucks. We spent the weekend with Daven's family. Which was really fun. There are eleven little cousins running around for Kaub to play with. Lots of yelling and banging around. I only saw Kaub if he was hungry, thirsty or tired. He loves the kids. We hope that everyone had a great Christmas and may the Lord bless you.

2 comments:
Hey guys! We hope all is going good for you. I can't believe how big Kaub is...man time flies. Hope you're staying busy and having fun.
Hey guys!
I found your blog on Leslie and Colby's. It was so great to see all three of you a few weeks ago. Kaub is definitely my favorite person ever! Hope you're doing well. :) :)
Post a Comment