

Our little sweetheart is one year old now. He had his official birthday on September 9th. And we can hardly believe it. He's had so many milestones already and this is another one. He has his two bottom teeth and almost the four top ones. He says "uh oh" a lot. He's had another haircut I think that makes it four times now. He hasn't taken more than just a couple of steps, but any day now he'll just take off. We feel blessed every day to have him in our lives. We were lucky too be able to meet up with his birthmother just the weekend before his birthday. That was pretty special. I can't wait for him to grow up and know her even more. I think we'll try and see her every time we go to the valley when we get the chance. Kaub was really cute that night he just smiled and smiled and I like to say that he performed perfectly. He did all of his tricks just for her. His birthmother smiled the whole time too. It was priceless. Moments that can't even be described. I'm glad we got together. Who doesn't need more love in their life? That's what adoption is, more love for everyone involved.

1 comment:
I am so sorry i missed his big birthday! I can't believe he is alreads one. I promise that when we get caught up with life again, i'm loading up the kids and comming to stay with you new mexicans for a week. I miss you guys and that sweet little kaub. Good luck with life, I hope your doing alright.
megan
Post a Comment