Kaub is officially ours according to the state of Arizona. We always knew he was ours. He's been with us since he was born. He's been a Farr since his birth and now his birth certificate says so. Tuesday morning we went to court in Holbrook to state that we would take care of him. And of course we were proud to say we would. We love him and he will be sealed to us in the temple to us, as an eternal family, on Saturday!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations! That is such good news. I remember seeing Spencer with William and the Judge not too long ago. It's such an awesome feeling and the sealing was so spiritual/special. Again we are very happy for you.
Yeah! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to you guys again.
Hey! I am so excited for you guys! I still havent got to see him and I can't wait till when I do. Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you. I love the photos. You're such a cute family.
Oh Krista, I'm so very happy for you. Just last night we did sealings; I couldn't imagine the joy of having a special spirit sealed to me. Congratulations. Post pictures soon so I can see!!!
Dear Krista and Davin,
I have thought about you all week long. My heart is so overcome with happiness for you and your family. I know the joy of bringing your baby to the Temple and having him placed beside you to sealed for time and all eternity! I think those sealing's are the BEST! I hope everything went great for you. I think the happiest day of my life was when we were adopted and sealed to William! Take care!
Post a Comment