Tuesday, January 13, 2009




Kaub is getting bigger by the minute. He's starting to love to suck on things and from the looks of this picture maybe he'll be a singer. (He's sucking on a microphone) But maybe not. Maybe he'll grow up and like to work on engines like on his shirt. Or maybe he'll enjoy sports. Right now we are just enjoying him completely. We still feel like he was truly a blessing that came into our life. His birth family gave us an amazing gift. His life. And we get to share with everyone.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Krista he is positively adorable! I love the color of yellow on your walls! I wanted to go yellow and just couldn't find a shade I liked. Do you remember the color/brand of paint you used? Again your little man is a cutie pie.

Blakeley's said...

oh my heck he is so cute. i miss you tonz we will see you in a month or so

Tamra and Jim said...

he is so darn cute. Thanks for posting pictures of him. He's growing so fast!

Jill said...

He is just becoming a chunk. Hunter was never a chunk. I wish he was. But I still love him just the way he his. We need to do something soon. Devin got his job back. Yeah!

Unknown said...

Man we miss that little guy around here. He has gotten so big!!! Love you guys.