Sunday, November 9, 2008

FALL BABY!!


"I love the leaves I do not know why. Is it their colors or how they fly? They crunch and crinkle under my feet; I pile them up and take a leap!"

6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my he looks like a porcelain doll. So beautiful/peaceful.

Eldredge Family said...

He is so adorable! I am so HAPPY for you both! I do agree with you though, we need some MOMMY in action shots!

Eldredge Family said...

Hello, Krista I found this website threw another families blog. I thought it might be something you would be interested in. This group of professional photographers do free photo sessions for families that have adopted their babies. Here is the web site so, you can see her work and get all the information if your interested.

http://www.celebratingadoption.org/index2.php

Eldredge Family said...

http://maggiemcdonaldphotography.com/blog/

This is the Lady from the Valley and her work.

Jill said...

That i so funny. I have one Kassie just like that. So fun.

Melanie said...

I am soooo excited for you guys. Everytime I think about your new lil guy I well up with JOY!