
What would the world be like without Daddies? Daven is such a good daddy to Kaub. He helps out so much. This is the perfect picture of what Daven is like. He's sweet with him and loves him. Kaub will only smile for Daven. Daven can walk into the room and say, "hey son!" and Kaub turns his head. And once Kaub focuses in on Daven's face he'll smile for him. I'm a little jealous but he hears my voice all of the time and I know I'll get a smile eventually. I knew Daven would be great and having been blessed with Kaub in our life has made all of our dreams come true.

3 comments:
That is so cute. You guys are so fortunate. Hope you are enjoying your sleep these days!!
Kaub looks so cute and fat. He has changed so much since i saw him last. hope everything is going ok. love ya
No that is a heart breaker. So much fun. Love your new family.
Post a Comment