
Here's Daven and Kaub's photo session. Daven loves to hold the camera back with his arm and take pictures. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. But don't they look cute together. I hope Daven captures some pictures of Kaub and I someday.
KRISTA

4 comments:
What cute pictures of Kaub. You guys are great parents, I can already tell. We had fun visiting the other night. Danica thought Kaub was so cute. and she's right!
He's so adorable Krista. I need your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog read list. kimmiefisch@gmail.com
Love you!
this is such a cute picture. I am so happy for you. My grandma keeps me informed with you guys. I hope you guys are doing great. the little guy is so cute. I couldn't be happier for you guys
Dave is such a cute little daddy. We all love that baby so much.
Post a Comment