Friday, November 30, 2007




It's been a busy few months since I started this blog. We've been to Utah twice. For the passing of my grandmother and for Thanksgiving. Both were great times to catch up with family members and reminice about our lives. I loved seeing my cousins and spending time with them even though it was for something so sad. I miss my family and getting together with them makes it easier. We also went to Texas for a brief weekend. We saw the San Antonio Temple and mostly the airport. They have good food in Texas and we made sure we tasted some of it!

We are still waiting for our baby through adoption. We've put our information on another website that has more traffic. And hopefully that will put us in touch with our birthmother. That should be up and running in a couple of weeks. Hoping for our baby!!

No comments: